A DETECT-A-FIRE® detector is the heart of many fire protection systems…and has been for over 65 years as the first Rate-Compensated detector on the market.
From gas stations to paint spray booths, from range hoods to large power generation systems, from engine compartments to schools, factories and offices, the D-A-F®detector is on guard, controlling the release of extinguishants such as clean agents,CO2, water or dry chemicals.
They also can be used as an ALARM device to sense overheat or fire and alert personnel. Rate compensation provides a unique advantage of activation at a pre-determined danger point, whether it be a slow fire or a fast fire.
- Hermetically Sealed
- Tamper Proof
- Pre-set Temperatures
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- Horizontal – Six Fixed Settings from 140 to 325°F
- Vertical Mount – 12 Fixed Settings from 140 to 725°F
- Single Pole Single Throw (SPST)
- Open or Close on Temperature Rise
Listing & Approvals
- UL / cUL / FM approved