Grams is now able to offer complete a complete line of Buckeye (wired and wireless) fire gas panels, CE marked, CSA approved, and SCAME panels with SIL2 and SIL3 and EN-54-2 and 54-4 approvals. Some of the key features of the Scame panels include Hot Backup redundant CPU’s, Hot Swap of all cards, Redundant and looped communication bus between cards and CPU’s, Self diagnostics and signalling of card and CPU fault, and Automatic safety disabling of malfunctioning cards…
The S81-HS panel is commonly used in :
• Automatic fire extinguishing control systems, also in case of complex fire fighting installation sectioning, in conformity with the Construction Products Directive (CPD);
• Integrated systems, including fire, intruder/burglar alarm, CCTV and technologic control functions;
• Safety & Security systems, where panels operate, as master or slave units, on communication networks (of a fibre optic and fault tolerant type, too) and are connected to DCS through the protocol;
• Fire protection systems with special voting and redundancy logics, also in accordance with the recommendations of the NFPA 72 standard;
• Gas detection and measurement systems, ATEX-certifiable, capable of interfacing any 4-20 mA output toxic or explosive gas detectors. All of these functions can coexist, or be configured to meet specific customer requirements.